location stuffs

Second shooting loves

I was going through my photos and found some photos that I shot at a wedding I second shot for my friend Beckie of Becka-Jayne Photography and i thought I would categorize them on here and explain some of the reasons I love shooting (and/or second shooting) weddings. 

Numero Uno (I'm taking Spanish now, can you tell?):
Capturing all the awesome little moments during the specialest (i know that's not a word, but i'm using it anyway.) day of someone's life

(case in point)

blog6

blog11

blog12

Numero Dos (I'm getting really good at this Spanish thing):
Hanging out with really adorable flower girls

blog5

blog10

Number 3 (Ok, I'm over it):
When I'm second shooting and I get to "keep the wedding party occupied"
(usually they end up making me laugh way more than I probably make them laugh)

blog7

blog13

blog14

blog15

Number 4:
When I'm second shooting I enjoy capturing things from angles that I wouldn't normally focus on.

blog4

blog8

blog9

blog2

blog16

Yah, there are a lot more reasons I love shooting weddings, but these are definitely up there on top of that list of reasons. ;)

0 comments: