location stuffs

The Williams Family

Nicole called me and said "Hey! We are only in town for one day, but if you are available we'd love to do a photoshoot with you!" I was very excited, because the place they headed back to the morning after our shoot was India, where they are missionaries. We went out and i got to meet their kids, who were ADORABLE, and enjoy talking to Nicole in between shots. 
I've always wanted to go to India. When i was 8 i read a biography of Amy Carmichael and decided that I was going to be a missionary to India when i grew up. So far God has had different plans for me, though I'm quite open to that if he brings the opportunity one of these days. Hopefully I'll at least get to make a trip out there with my camera in tow in the not too far distant future. ;)

This was my first official shoot in RAW format and I love the way it turned out.

blog1

blog2

blog3

blog4

blog5

blog6

blog7

blog8

blog9

blog10


blog11


Nicole specifically wanted some "school pictures" for the two older ones, so I did my best to oblige. ;)


blog12


blog13


blog14


blog15


blog16


blog17

0 comments: