location stuffs

Something slightly different...

I'm in the throes of the week before finals, trying to finalize my summer plans, scheduling photoshoots, editing past ones, trying to remain part of my family, keep up with friends near and far, and finish out our youth ministry year, but I've managed to find a few days to do things with aforementioned friends. For instance, last saturday a group of 8 of us went to the beach spur of the moment. (The benefits of living within an hour and a half of the California beach, I guess) I took along my camera, and while we were there the idea was broached to make a short movie for the youth group's annual "Movie Night." Every year the students and staff collaborate on multiple small projects to make a number of short films that everyone gets together and watches. So, being that we had a group of awesome people at the beach, we made an awesome movie, meant to be a cross between silent films and childrens books of the "Fun with Dick and Jane" variety. (Not the movie...the kids books.)

So watch, and i hope you enjoy!
Also, I've been getting lots of hits from different countries and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to know where you are coming from and who you are! :)

4 comments:

caleb said...

i'm caleb and i'm from honduras. nice to meet you, check out my pictures ;D

GC Photography said...

Hi! My name is Gonzalo... Great video! I am from Vacaville btw... :)

Anonymous said...

im canon and im from Texas. nice to meet you, i think you should check out calebs pictures

Savannah Lauren said...

Hi Canon, nice to meet you also ;) And YOU should check out Caleb's pictures, hha.