location stuffs

Honduras Again

Dear World, (Or at least whoever reads this)
In case you're wondering what I've been up to, I am currently in Honduras. (Yes. Again.) 
After the 2 and a half days that I was here in April, I got home and realized that I needed to come back for longer. So I figured out a period of time that I could come and bought my ticket and came. :D 
For the first week or so I worked with a missions team from Texas and served as the team photographer, going out to a different village each day with the small groups that the team split into, taking some pictures, but mostly pitching in to help with the Evangelism and VBS that they were doing. 
It was an amazing week, and I made some awesome friends from the group as we worked to come alongside our brothers and sisters in Honduras and strengthen their efforts for the Gospel. 
Of course I was overjoyed to take about a billion and one pictures of adorable Honduran kids!
The group is gone now, but I am here trying to help the missionaries in any way I can, and take a lot of pictures while I'm at it. :)

My spanish is getting better, and my love for Honduras is growing.
Here's some pictures.





(Me, a little worse for having gone climbed down a cliff and gone swimming under a waterfall. Not to rub it in or anything.)


This little girl was so into having me take her picture while jumproping that she would get other people to pose for my pictures and then jumprope next to them...behind them...jump in a line across the frame if she hadn't set the picture up...you get the picture. ;)





My shoes, while waiting to stand up in the back of the truck for the ride down the mountain. :D






0 comments: