location stuffs

Myanmar

Monday evening I returned from a wonderful two weeks of journeying through the country of Myanmar, and though it was sometimes hot, sometimes tiring, sometimes heartbreaking, and sometimes overwhelming, it was also overwhelmingly beautiful and a trip full of joy. 

If you would like to read my descriptions of the things I felt at various points along the journey, you can read the poetry journal I kept
I'm not going to write a huge missive here, because i would prefer that you understand how i felt and experienced the country through these pictures that I am going to share with you. 

Thanks for sharing this with me!



















































6 comments:

Unknown said...

Savannah...these are beautiful. You have such great instinct. Amazing. Beautiful.

Myra said...

Wonderfully beautiful images, Savannah! Thanks for the visit to Burma through your lens!

Val said...

These are amazing! I absolutely love the clarity and compositions. (:

NapaNest said...

Your black and white with the two women and the baby is so complex. I love it. Miss us yet?

Josh Premako said...

There are some fantastic images in here, some of which remind me of Steve McCurry's work.
Keep it up.

carla saunders said...

Beautiful photographs - reminds me of my time in Bhutan