location stuffs

The Cuteness of Baby Jude


I woke up really early on this particular Saturday morning and changed my Facebook status to "It's 6:20...think I'll go shoot a baby." Needless to say, the world was quite amused. I was definitely amused. 

I arrived at Baby Jude's apartment to find him just waking up, so in his little drowsy state we got some pictures and then he let me get the whole family involved and we ended up going for a walk around their apartment complex and were pretty excited about the spanish moss, a bench outside a little garden, the early morning sun,  reading a book and some lime green raybans. 











































1 comments:

Unknown said...

CUTEST BABY EVER!!! ...not to mention the awesome photographer. ;) Thank you so much for these beautiful photos Savannah. You did an amazing job and we will always cherish these pictures.