location stuffs

Swing Dancing

Let me introduce you to the only sport I really "play". Since summer 2008, swing has had a special place in my heart and I credit learning to dance with my increased ability to walk in a straight line and not trip on my own feet. It's increased my confidence level, made me more open and comfortable in social situations, made me more graceful and I appreciate music so much more.

Last night I took my camera to an event for the first time and got some pictures, so I thought I'd attempt to share the spirit of swing with you since...you know...if it ain't got that swing...it don't mean a thing.


swing-2 swing-3 swing-6 swing-11 swing-14 swing-15 swing-21 swing-22 swing-26 swing-27 swing-31 swing-36 swing-48 swing-49 swing-50 swing-53 swing-58 swing-69 swing-73 swing-76 swing-77

0 comments: