location stuffs

Baby and the Lopez Family

Anne and Frankie just had a baby girl and so I got to do my first newborn session with baby Mercy. :) She was fussy at first so we wrapped her up and walked around their neighborhood and got some family shots and then took her back inside and since she was sleeping at that point we were able to get some more shots of her. It was a very relaxed and low key session with some images I really love as the result.

lopezblog1

lopezblog2

lopezblog3

lopezblog4

lopezblog5

lopezblog6

lopezblog7

Frankie is a hug Lakers fan so he pulled his hat out.
lopezblog8

lopezblog9

lopezblog10


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Savannah for the excellent job you did on our family photos! We just love them. You were so patient with Mercy, letting me nurse her and change her diaper and then me change my clothes when she made a mess on my shirt! I was so surprised when you suggested to go in and take more pictures of her when she finally fell asleep! Otherwise we wouldn't have gotten the best pictures of her! Thank you!
The Lopez Family