location stuffs

The Nason Family

The Nason family asked me to do their shoot and suggested a location I've been wanting to use but haven't for one reason or another, so I was very excited about their shoot. I had my friend Hannah (yah, the one that's in my blog header) come along to tote my bag around and potentially move trash cans or anything else that might get in the way. ;) Yah, that was kind of an inside joke from that day...anyway...here's the pictures! 

nasonblog1

nasonblog2

nasonblog3

nasonblog4

nasonblog5

nasonblog6

nasonblog7

nasonblog8

nasonblog9

They are such a gorgeous couple!

nasonblog10 

nasonblog11

nasonblog12

nasonblog13

nasonblog14

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Savannah, Enjoyed seeing this! Your energy for your subjects. . . and quite a number of the photos. Keep on keepin' on. . . your friendly photo instructor, Mr. Z