location stuffs

Brian and Elisa: The Wedding

Last year when I first started off doing some photography for people (and gettin' paid for it) Brian and Elisa were my first clients up for an engagement shoot. It was a great day with some really fun light and roaming around shooting.
I shot their wedding a few weeks ago and some of the things i liked best about the day included waltzing up to the counter at the hotel where the girls were getting ready with an entourage of 3 guys (second shooter and 2 videographers) and saying "I'm the photographer and we're here to shoot the bridal party." Felt very official and all that, you know? I loved seeing the groom dance with his daughters and then seeing them hug their new step-mom, a beautiful little family now. I enjoyed seeing my second shooter smear some chocolate on his face to get smiles from people, and then when he washed it off, seeing the little girls follow him around begging him to smear more on.

Yah, weddings kind of are awesome.

blog1

blog2

blog3
 (her something blue and the book her sister read as part of the ceremony)

blog4

blog5

blog6

blog7

blog8

blog9
blog10

blog11

blog12

blog13

blog14

blog15

blog16

blog17

blog18

blog19

blog22

blog21
 
blog20

blog23

blog24

blog25


0 comments: