location stuffs

Matt and MJ are engaged!

"Are those real sandwiches?" Matt asked when he saw the picnic basket that Mary Joy had packed for our photoshoot. Yah, she made real sandwiches, brought fruits, and a blanket and all sorts of things to get the picnic feel just right. I love it when my couples are creative like this, and I had so much fun with Matt and MJ, despite the major allergy attack that...um...attacked me while we were out shooting and caused my left eye to swell up pretty badly. We kept right on shooting even with that minor setback, because a shoot is so much more fun than rushing home to take meds and sit around feeling allergic. ;)

Anyway...these two are so great, were down for anything, and their wedding is gonna be AWESOME!

blog1
blog2

blog3
blog4

blog5
blog6

blog7
blog8

blog9
blog10

blog11
blog12

blog13
blog14

blog15
blog16

blog17
blog18

blog19
blog20

blog21
blog22

blog23
blog24

0 comments: