location stuffs

Ali, Je T'aime

Ali is my sister who loves fashion, and hair, and makeup, and beauty, she is a talented artist, of the painting/drawing variety as well as the cosmetological persuasion. I don't know if cosmetological is a word, but i think it should be now. 
Today we went down to Mare Island in the fog, and it made me highly envious of all the photographers who have gray foggy days all the time. Perfect lighting, where have you been all my life??



blog1

blog2

blog3

blog4

blog5

blog6

blog7

blog8

blog9

blog10

blog11

blog12

blog13

blog14

blog15

blog16

blog17

blog18

blog19

blog20

blog21

blog22

blog23

blog24

blog25

2 comments:

Chantel said...

Yay I can comment! Okay, I totally love all of these pictures and a) wish I was this pretty, b) wish I could pose for pictures and c) wish I had pictures like this of me! Awesomeness!

Yuliya said...

This is one of my favorite shoots of yours! Love it!