location stuffs

Leah: Senior (Mare Island)

I really love doing Senior pictures, but especially when the senior is someone who I have been blessed enough to become friends with. Leah is graduating in May, but over the last few years as I have been on staff in the youth group and she has been a student, we have shared a lot of times of fellowship, mutual encouragement, and laughs.
Leah, you are beautiful, I love you...and I really love your pictures. ;)

We wandered around Mare Island, which is an abandoned naval base, and found some AWESOME locations (well, ok, i knew about them already, but it was fun to revisit them), and caught some of the last rays of the setting sun. Leah has been dancing for a long time, so we also incorporated her shoes into some shots.

blog1

blog2

blog3

blog4

blog5

blog6

blog7

blog8

blog9

blog10

blog11

blog12

blog13

blog14

blog15

blog16

blog17

blog18

blog19



0 comments: