location stuffs

This time last year I was doing the same exact thing, I had just gotten home from a day of shooting a wedding and was exhausted and debating just how much packing for tomorrow's departure to summer camp was really necessary. 

As I go off to a week of fun, hearing the word of God preached, and awesome times with awesome people, I'd like to leave you with a quote from John Piper that I read today.

‎"Self is simply too small to satisfy the exploding longings of my heart. I wanted to taste and see something great and wonderful and beautiful and eternal." - Piper

This is from an article I read today where he was talking about growing up. Read it if you have the chance, it was lovely. 
The gist of the post however is how great of a thing we are offered, just to look beyond ourselves and behold the wonders of God and the salvation through which He offers redemption. 

It's truly great and wonderful and beautiful and eternal.

I will leave you with 2 pictures from today's wedding. :)




0 comments: