location stuffs

Family Outings

I'm incredibly thankful for my family, after the crazy summer I've had, running around the Americas and shooting some weddings, it has been lovely to have the last couple of weeks with just the family that I love. 
They are crazy, better than a television show, very into adventures (wonder where I get it?), say awesome and ridiculous things, and we all love each other oh so very much.

We had an amazing day wandering around San Francisco and exploring trails and brand new places in Golden Gate Park together. 
Enjoy our pictures!
Here is my wonderful family.








My 14 year old sister and the 5 year old planking on the path in the park. I'm so very proud of them. :D

This is my hair. :D










1 comments:

Yuliya M. said...

You sure have one amazing family!