location stuffs

Jonathon: Senior PIctures

"Can you take pictures of my senior at camp?" 
This was the message that I got from Jonathon's mom while I was in Honduras this summer. I've known Jonathon and his family ever since I moved to NorCal. Jonathon was on my volleyball team for a year before I left for College and I've always been so encouraged by his family.

A year and a half ago or so they moved to Hawaii to plant a church, but Jonathon and his brothers were coming back for a week to attend our Youth Summer Camp. I'd never thought of doing senior pictures at summer camp, but as soon as it was suggested I was so excited, this place is special for me and for every other kid who has attended the camp.

Have a great senior year Jonathon! I can't wait to see what God does with your life!


















0 comments: