location stuffs

Remembering

I found an old journal today, and I wanted to share the entry that I wrote 2 years ago when I decided not to go back to Masters for school...


4 days ago I made one of the biggest decisions I’ve ever made.

I decided not to go back to school.
I think about this, and in some ways I can see that I should be scared, I no longer know exactly what I’m going to do with my life for the next short while, not that I really knew before, but I’ve kicked even my plans for school to the curb and now have committed to living here and serving. I’m really excited because I know God’s plans are always better than my own and right now I’m doing what I see as running toward Him and His perfect plan for my life, despite what everyone may think.
Malachi 3:10 says “Test me in this…and see if I will not…pour out so much blessing that you will not have room for it.” I trust you now God, to take the life I’m giving you and use it for your glory which is the greatest good. I love you.
Take my life and let it be.
Francis Chan - “God wants us to trust Him with abandon. He wants to show us how He works and cares for us. He wants to be my refuge.”


0 comments: