location stuffs

Williams Family...once again!

Serving those whom God has placed in overseas ministry is one of  the things that I love to do. Last year I had the opportunity to do a shoot with Sammy and Nicole and their family and this year she messaged me to let me know that they would be in town for a conference and to find out if we could shoot. 

Their kids have grown up so much and Sarah (the baby) kept getting distracted and then doing this adorable thing where she would snap back into picture mode, and their younger son, Micah, was always the skeptic, asking how much longer it was going to be, asking why I was taking so many pictures, and always needing to inspect my pictures to ensure that I was doing a good job. Don't any of you future clients go getting any ideas...you need to be under 4 feet tall and super super adorable for all that sort of behaviour to earn you a cute pass. ;)






















Nicole recently recorded a CD of piano music, so she asked for a few headshots for the website. :)




0 comments: