location stuffs

Chris and Amy's wedding

Dancing, Smiles, Laughter, Love.
These are the things that make a wedding memorable, enjoyable, and beautiful.
Chris and Amy's wedding day held all of these things in large quantities, and being given the privilege of sharing these memories as the photographer was a joy.

I think the thing I was most excited about (and it may or may not have something to do with the fact that I quite occasionally somewhat enjoy nerdiness) was the continued theme of Captain America which definitely added to the smiles and laughter aspect of the day!

I would also just love to thank Chris and Amy for being an awesome fun couple and air guitar-ing to My Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus for their first dance.

Thanks for letting me participate in your day, guys, and congratulations on life!































































































0 comments: