location stuffs

Those awesome people...

A vase of amazing flowers, some of the coolest people on earth, a location with random theatre props sitting around made up what was probably one of the best shoots in the history of the world.

I'm not exaggerating. 

The Moodys are like my adopted family, those people whose cats I allow to sit on my lap even though I'm allergic, who I watch intense tv shows with and who laugh when I reprimand them all for arguing plot points when important things are happening. 

A photoshoot with them is like going on a fun adventure with great friends, they are game for anything, like sticking the awesome flowers in a fence with barbed wire on top for a family Christmas photo backdrop. 

Epic, right? Wait until you see the pictures! ;)
























1 comments:

A and A said...

Very cool! I like the one where they are looking up through the window.