location stuffs

Hannahmoo

"A Friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of Nature."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson



I present to you Hannah. The girl who is on fire. ;)
(all of you hunger games fans will have caught my reference)


She is my dearer than dear friend, the one who makes me drink black coffee, the one who appreciates most of the music i get her to listen to, my sweater day buddy, my concert buddy, the one who called me last minute to see a ridiculous play with her in which i was forced to be Mary the mother of Jesus and dance disco so that Hannah wouldn't have to... (No, you're not getting that story) The one who takes drives with me at 2 in the morning as we ponder the intricacies of life and boys and college and theology and terrify ourselves by driving around mental hospitals at that late hour.
This dear girl who I love dyed her hair and we went on an adventure to see how much of its fire we could capture.









































0 comments: