location stuffs

Those people that are related to me...

This Thanksgiving my family and I made the trek over to my cousins' house and I had a very busy few days editing a wedding, shooting my family, carving the turkey, making the green bean casserole, shooting an engagement session with a lovely couple that is coming soon, shooting my eldest cousin's senior pictures, and shooting my cousins. 

That's what holidays together lead to, right? Shooting your relatives? 
If you aren't a photographer I don't recommend that course of action of course...it's not very good for your permanent record. 

Of course I love them, and they are all quite photogenic!

In other news I opened the first day of my advent calendar today and it has chocolate in it. WIN. 
Oh, did you want to see pictures? Okay...here you go.
















0 comments: