location stuffs

Adam and Ashley are Married!

Ashley was the girl at school who you could walk across campus with, and no matter who you saw as you walked, Ashley would know them and say hello with a smile or a hug. I got to know her when a mutual friend created a game with puzzles and ciphers and clues hidden all over campus and picked a certain group of students to participate without telling us who was behind the whole thing. Ashley and I worked long and hard on deciphering some of the clues and got close, and I was really sad when i found out she was going to study in Israel the next semester. So with less than a month to go before the group would be leaving, Ashley and I schemed up a plan and managed to get me in to go with them. Through that whole semester (which is when i really started taking pictures, so in a way she's responsible for me being a photographer) Ashley was a great encouragement to me and helped me grow through my struggles and my hard times and always pointed me to Christ.
We went back to school and though we didn't hang out that much she was always the one I could get a hug from if i needed it, and when i found out she was dating i was excited for her, and even so much more excited when she got engaged and she asked me to shoot her wedding in beautiful upstate New York! 

So Ashley, thanks for always being a faithful friend and sister, and Adam is an awesome guy, I'm so glad I got to meet him and be at your wedding. Love you!

ashblog1

ashblog2

ashblog3
ashblog4

ashblog5

ashblog6

ashblog7

ashblog8

ashblog9

ashblog10

ashblog11

ashblog12

ashblog13

ashblog14

ashblog15

ashblog16

ashblog17

ashblog18

ashblog19

ashblog20

ashblog21

ashblog22
ashblog23

ashblog24

ashblog25

ashblog26

ashblog27

ashblog28

ashblog29

ashblog30

ashblog31

ashblog32

ashblog33

ashblog34

ashblog35

ashblog36

ashblog37

ashblog38

ashblog39

ashblog40

0 comments: