location stuffs

Film

This last semester at school i took a film photography class and absolutely loved it! I learned to love (because it was frustrating at first) not knowing what i was going to get when i went into the dark dark room to retrieve my film and develop it and then make prints through the long and complicated process. I loved seeing the small imperfections that make film film, and seeing how things like the accidental light leak i encountered made my pictures that much more interesting. 

This first section is just miscellaneous pictures i took over the course of the semester.
blog1

blog2
blog3

blog4
blog5

blog6
blog7

blog8
blog9

blog10
blog11

blog12
blog13

blog14
blog15

This next series of pictures was for my final project, and I got my friend Hannah to model for me. I wanted to do a bridal fashion shoot of sorts, so one day we went to a thrift store and we got a bunch of sheets and curtains and a lacy tank top and then we put together a dress out of them. (Big thanks to Hannah for doing most of the actual work of making the dress and of course for looking awesome in it) We also used a dress that I got for $5 at the thrift store on a different occasion for a costume.

blog16 
blog17

blog18
blog19

blog20
blog21

blog22
blog23

blog24
blog25

blog26
blog27

This hairpiece was a very happy accident, created by tying a strip of tulle around her head and then saying "Oh wow, that looks cool!"

blog28
And these last pictures are from when i was at my discipler's house playing with her kids one day and snapped some pictures.

blog29
blog30

blog31
blog32

blog34
blog33

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love film! Awesome

Life with Kaishon said...

You got some incredible images. Wow.