location stuffs

Lovely Familyness

In high school I used to babysit the Thompson's older two kids a lot, and when the third was born i watched him a few times as well before I went off to college. The family has been through a lot in the 3 years i've been out of high school, but they have always been an amazing testimony of trust in the Lord and of how He provides.

thompsonblog1
thompsonblog2

thompsonblog3
thompsonblog4

thompsonblog5
thompsonblog6

thompsonblog7
thompsonblog8

thompsonblog9
When we were heading back to the car to leave Ava grabbed my hand and started talking to me about pictures and my new haircut and other such things and then she said "Look at that bench! We should have taken pictures on that!" So, since she's apparently got a great eye for location i took a few pictures of her on the bench. :)

thompsonblog10
thompsonblog11

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You captured them beautifully. I went to college with Adriana and saw these posted on her facebook page. You did a wonderful job capturing them.

Lainie said...

Good job taking these pictures Savannah.
You did a wonderful job. BEAUTIFUL.