location stuffs

Jason and Tiffany: Napa Engagement

Two years ago, I  studied in Israel for 4 months with 40 or so of my fellow students from The Master's College. In the room to the right of mine lived two girls, and one of them was Tiffany. I didn't get to know her very well there, but the next fall, as I hung out with a girlfriend from church who had come down and incidentally also now lived next to Tiffany, I got to know her a little better. I started riding to church with a guy named Jason who i'd known since high school from my church, and as one thing led to another, Tiffany started riding with us, and sooner or later, on one of our pre-church starbucks stops, Jason told me they were dating. :)
Now they are engaged, and it's so neat to see where God has brought them!
Congratulations guys!
blog1

blog2
blog3

blog4
blog5

blog6
blog7

blog8
blog9

blog10
blog11

0 comments: