location stuffs

Seth: Senior Session


I'm the oldest of eight children, and when I graduated from High School a few years ago, my mom was just starting to take a lot of pictures and instead of paying an arm and a leg for studio photos, we decided to go out and do a shoot, and use one of the pictures for my senior picture. 
Three years later my little brother, the second in the lineup, is graduating, and it was my privilege to do a senior session with him. He's great, loves the Lord, loves his friends, loves our family, is the 4 year old brother's favorite person ever, is a lifeguard, leads worship at a bible study, and can be pretty crazy, and we love him for all that.

It's going to be cool to see what God is going to do with him in the next few years.
Love you, Sethie.

blog1

blog2


blog3


blog4


blog5


blog6


blog7


blog8

0 comments: