location stuffs

The Tran Family

I have a three and a half hour break between classes 2 days a week which I generally fill with a visit either to the closest library to the school or sitting at Barnes and Noble the whole time poring over novels, photography books, wedding magazines or something of the kind. One day at the beginning of this semester I decided to go to the library and I ran in to Margaret and her kids who  and she graciously invited me back to her house for lunch and we had a great time talking about her kids, my photography, and just our lives in general.
We've repeated these lunch dates a few times since then and they are always very encouraging and  fun. 
I took pictures of their family at a little lake behind the library where we first connected that day, and here they are!
blog1

blog2

blog3

blog4

blog5

blog6

blog7

blog8


0 comments: